https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4715&p=31755#p31755 ----------------------------------- Lopalong Mon 15 Sep, 2008 12:57 DEBUG - Not Acceptable An Appropriate Representation Of Etc ----------------------------------- :shock: [b]Error Messages Generated by Mod Security.[/b] [quote]Example 1. Not Acceptable An appropriate representation of the requested resource /login_ip.php could not be found on this server. Example 2. Not Acceptable An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forum/adm/admin_cracker_tracker.php could not be found on this server.[/quote] While these Error Messages may vary - The emphasis is on [i][b]"An appropriate representation of the requested resource"[/b][/i] to identify the possible cause. [b]Thanks to Zuker for the solution.[/b] [b]Open:[/b] [i][b]Your Forum Root: > .htaccess file.[/b][/i] [b]Add:[/b] [i](Either at the very top or bottom).[/i] [code linenumbers=false] SecFilterEngine Off SecFilterScanPOST Off [/code] [b]Note: [/b]You would be well advised to [u][b]contact your ISP[/b][/u] to try to fix this problem, as Mod Security is there to help protect your Site.