https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5537&p=37150#p37150 ----------------------------------- system Wed 04 Mar, 2009 15:23 Re: Download Link............... ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="37122"]you can try this [code linenumbers=false]open /includes/constants.php Find: define('DOWNLOADS_MG', 'dload.' . $phpEx); // define('DOWNLOADS_MG', 'downloads.' . $phpEx); Change to: // define('DOWNLOADS_MG', 'dload.' . $phpEx); define('DOWNLOADS_MG', 'downloads.' . $phpEx); That should fix your "Dynamic Menu" problems. If you are adding links etc. to other locations such as the Nav-Bar, "use the root path of your forum"/downloads.php You could also use this string "{FULL_SITE_PATH}downloads.php" from locations (.tpl files) other than the Menu.[/code] maybee this helps[/quote] Hello, I'm having some unclear area about it.first i need to change dload to download know? then i need to change dynamic menu link.. Can you please tell me how to do this? which file want to change? then i saw in ACP Download Adv section.Is there any settings to be change? Then How can i add a files? Directly via FTP /public_html/downloads folder or any other upload option? thanks System