https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5650&p=37836#p37836 ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Wed 01 Apr, 2009 20:17 New Vars In lang_bbcb_mg.php ----------------------------------- I just wanted to inform all translators that I have finally removed the js file in lang folder... We now have a single JS file which import lang vars from a standard lang file which is [b]lang_bbcb_mg.php[/b]. I have recoded this file in the RC so you will need to translate it again... and please pay attention at the special code at the bottom of this file since it must remain as is: [codeblock]// Please do not remove this!!! foreach ($js_lang as $k => $v) { $lang[$k] = $v; } $javascript_lang_vars = ''; foreach ($js_lang as $k => $v) { $javascript_lang_vars .= 'var ' . $k . ' = \'' . str_replace("'", "\'", $v) . '\';' . "\n"; } $lang['JAVASCRIPT_LANG_VARS'] = $javascript_lang_vars; unset($js_lang); // JavaScript Text - END[/codeblock] I strongly recommend all translator to carefully review this file and update the packages... or you could have errors in all posting forms in Icy Phoenix.