https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5724&p=38559#p38559 ----------------------------------- wachowski Sun 19 Apr, 2009 15:29 Re: [MOD RC1] WYSIWYG Editor For Cms ----------------------------------- [quote user="DWho" post="38545"][quote user="wachowski" post="38542"][quote]bbcode will no longer work either as this mod only works in html... [/quote] Hey man do you mean that when you install this MOD the BBCode is not going to work longer in any part of the forum? I mean, when posting a topic or reply?[/quote] no bbcode will work in the rest of the site... this is for the cms only for blocks etc... when posting in a post everything will work normally ... the editor will not show.. the editor is only for admins in the cms part of the site.. nearly finished an updated version with a better wysiwyg and a switch in the acp to turn it on or of so you can either use normal standard ICY bbcode or the editor... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote] Oh man if so thats really AWESOME! It's a pitty that now I have the Stable version, well I'm going to update right now, this is the best MOD for IP I've seen since I'm here, it is very useful! I hope you finish your update for the MOD you said soon. Seeya! PS: This MOD ('hope improved) must be integrated in the new IP release!