https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5759&p=38932#p38932 ----------------------------------- Limun Thu 30 Apr, 2009 10:54 Re: Help On Adaptation ----------------------------------- [quote user="Yros" post="38927"]I found another problem : I can't CREATE a topic =/ To reply there's no probs but when I start a topic, the topic is paste to another one existant =/ I think I really need to FIX my POSTS. Take a look to the Install path of IP : run install.php in an installed forum and you will come to IP tools. One of these is " Fix Posts " :[quote]This feature will allow you to fix all posts in your forums. You can use this feature to: find and replace any text in your posts, remove all BBCode UID, automatically adjust the address of posted images.[/quote] That's exactly what I need BUT it seems to bug =/ It tell me " Error in editing posts ... " Then I tried the same thing with " Fix Signatures " ( signs bug also with BBcode uid ) and It bugged with some signs and I think it bugged only with empty signs =/ Maybe it can help you to help me ^^'[/quote] can you send me final database..with posts inside i have that old