https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=5894&p=39938#p39938 ----------------------------------- Limun Thu 28 May, 2009 17:18 Re: Sudoku Images For Dark Styles ----------------------------------- [quote user="Lopalong" post="39937"] Now your problem: Try this to kill the image vars before the replacement strings are called. In your style.cfg [spoiler][code linenumbers=false]Find: ?> Before Add: $images['menu_sep'] = ''; $images['nav_menu_sep'] = ''; $images['menu_sep'] = $xmas_images . 'menu_sep.png'; $images['menu_sep'] = $current_template_buttons . 'menu_sep.png'; $images['nav_menu_sep'] = $current_template_buttons . 'menu_sep.png';[/code][/spoiler] [/quote] still same :| [quote user="Lopalong" post="39937"] Also, why so much stuff in the style.cfg ? From what I can see and understand what you are trying to do, maybe this is all you need after the include string. I could be wrong, but you don't need to include whole blocks of variables unless they are an array. So you only need to actually include the single lines that you want to change. I also think MG needs to look at why he has one var [b]$images['menu_sep'][/b] trying to do two functions. :?:[/quote] its because lot of my buttons are png so i used this [code linenumbers=false]{ $buttons_extension = 'png'; }[/code] and affter i added buttons which i want to be png well few lines i dont need there but only few EDIT : [quote user="Lopalong" post="39937"] Btw, I have found myself at times making changes in a "Backup" theme instead of the working one, and wondering why the hell the changes were not being effected. It CAN happen! :mryellow:[/quote] i checked also this :mrviolet: but unfortunaly i m in right one cfg