https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6008&p=40669#p40669 ----------------------------------- OwnageWorld Mon 22 Jun, 2009 14:24 1 Theme, Multiple Styles ----------------------------------- [b]I will tell you a bit what I want, and hope I make my point clear! I would like to use one template, namely prosilver_ip. But I would like to have multiple styles for this one: How can I create this the easy way?[/b] I tried the following: 1. I installed theme prosilver_ip, deleted all other templates. This worked. 2. I use the following style: style_blue and changed whatever I wanted to change. It uses the image submap (in template file) 3. I would like to add the 3 styles: style_blue1, style_blue2 and style_blue3. The only thing that would be different is the *.css file. Step 3 did not work for me. I tried to copy the css files and renaming them, I tried cloning the original style_blue style. All did not work. They do show up and you can choose them, but they do not use the correct style_blue1.css file I set up, but instead they use the original. What did I do wrong? Thanks in advance!