https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6067&p=41036#p41036 ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Wed 08 Jul, 2009 10:49 Icy Phoenix 1.3 Coming Soon ----------------------------------- Hi guys, I have been working hard on Icy Phoenix recently and I'm glad to announce that we are approaching the final release. I have not changed much from latest RC2 and I have no plans to change anything important (unless strictly needed for security purposes or critical bugs) before going final. I'm in the process of reviewing the install / update instructions and preparing the website for the new release (many things need to be updated). I'm also finishing coding all the new sections: [list][*]Bugs Tracker [*]Styles [*]Styles Demo [*]ColorizeIt (with new features)[/list] I cannot provide the exact date, but I hope to have the final release before July end. If you have some free time... please make tests with RC2 so I can fix as more bugs as possible before the stable release. Thanks.