https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6137&p=41652#p41652 ----------------------------------- xmenfile Thu 23 Jul, 2009 04:11 Re: My Space Profile Mod ----------------------------------- I have finished installed with pre-moded files. But got this errow message when i tried to submit the config per your instruction. [spoiler]Failed to update general configuration for header_table_text DEBUG MODE SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's FREE. ' WHERE config' at line 2 UPDATE phpbb_config SET config_value = ' Welcome to community edited: did you name "icy_ph[b]eo[/b]nix" in purposed? We share and discuss current discount, coupon, onsale, promotion, hot deals on internet or local stores; try to help everyone to save a buck or 2. Join now, it\''s FREE. ' WHERE config_name = 'header_table_text' Line : 84 File : admin_mps_config.php[/spoiler] I am not sure this MPS or IP error, because I changed Site Description in ACP>Configuration>Server to "Community" ONLY and submit it fine. Somehow DB did not change, so i managed to change it manually. Also, i found 2 errors on MPS 1. icy_ph[color=red]eo[/color]nix folder mispelled 2. missing "Visit users myspace page" image