https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6137&p=41655#p41655 ----------------------------------- DWho Thu 23 Jul, 2009 10:39 Re: My Space Profile Mod ----------------------------------- [quote user="xmenfile" post="41652"] Also, i found 2 errors on MPS 1. icy_ph[color=red]eo[/color]nix folder mispelled 2. missing "Visit users myspace page" image[/quote] hi I cannot see the folder anywhere in the download named icy_ph[color=red]eo[/color]nix can you please poing in the right direction.. what template are you using as the images have only been made for frozen phoenix as that is the standard install template... [quote user="xmenfile" post="41652"]I have finished installed with pre-moded files. But got this errow message when i tried to submit the config per your instruction. [spoiler]Failed to update general configuration for header_table_text DEBUG MODE SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's FREE. ' WHERE config' at line 2 UPDATE phpbb_config SET config_value = ' Welcome to community edited: did you name "icy_ph[b]eo[/b]nix" in purposed? We share and discuss current discount, coupon, onsale, promotion, hot deals on internet or local stores; try to help everyone to save a buck or 2. Join now, it''s FREE. ' WHERE config_name = 'header_table_text' Line : 84 File : admin_mps_config.php[/spoiler] I am not sure this MPS or IP error, because I changed Site Description in ACP>_mg;Configuration>_mg;Server to "Community" ONLY and submit it fine. Somehow DB did not change, so i managed to change it manually. [/quote] did you run the dabase_update.php file first before adding the premodded files... ? [code linenumbers=false]Failed to update general configuration for header_table_text[/code] this is not part of the mps mod so I do not know why you have this error ... the test site I made is using the premodded files... and I have not errors .. can you tell me exactly what you did...