https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=6198&p=42076#p42076 ----------------------------------- mtarantjr Wed 29 Jul, 2009 15:59 Translation In The Upgrades. ----------------------------------- I intend to translate the IP to Brazilian Portuguese using base 1.3.0.53 but I would like to know how it works when there is some upgrade to donĀ“t lose time. When a upgrade the IP I must to translate all the files and lines again? Ex: I met the IP in the 1.2.0.27c version, After a few days the IP was upgraded for 1.2.x and Now we have the 1.3.x. Wow. this is great, but I would like to make the translation for me and for all the community but thinking in how to have the less work as possible. Can you tell me how? If you can help me how to do this I can start immediatelly the translation, but I already work about 14 hours a day and need to do this fast. I help some translations in other systems and the better way is on each upgrade, just insert the new lines to the old language file manually. Thanks.