https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6221&p=42277#p42277 ----------------------------------- grafnap Mon 03 Aug, 2009 22:53 Re: IE Resizes And Blurs My Forum Icon Images, Please Help. ----------------------------------- thanks for checking this out spidie, well, I thought maybe it was my IE acting up, but no, my friends that use the old basic IE see the icons blurry and larger, I'm not talking about the folders, but the icons next to them, I went and tried changing hgt and wdth in index_box.tpl but instead i changed the size of the whole row, so now i am thinking maybe the problem is in this tpl but i am not doing something correctly or am not changing it in the correct place... its really a shame that this forum is ruined, i put so much work into it, but alot of people with little putor knowledge use the basic IE and they will see these icons blurry and bad... thats why i am so so so so desperately asking for pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me resolve this problem. thanks so much again in advance...