https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6332&p=43211#p43211 ----------------------------------- christmanrd Wed 19 Aug, 2009 21:43 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53 - Webpage Error Details ----------------------------------- The nav_quick_links.tpl that is on line is the .tpl that I thought you sent back to me DWho. The reason I had a go at it was because, [color=brown]I could not turn of items in my Dynamic Menu through the CMS[/color]. So, I tried to do it myself. In the PM you stated, [quote]copy this code into your nav_quick_links tpl file it will sort out the problems you are having [/quote]. Not fully understanding what it was you were telling me to do but, comfortable then and now with the fact that you know what you were doing. So, I copied the code and used it to replace the code that was in my nav_quick_links.tpl and uploaded it to the server. What is being display is the code that you sent me. I still would like to know why I can not do this in the CMS. I thought it could be done that way. Hope I stated it correctly. Thanks,