https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6520&p=44918#p44918 ----------------------------------- Informpro Sun 11 Oct, 2009 10:52 Re: Some News About Icy Phoenix ----------------------------------- (editing during your posting ...) Ok ... But as I said before, we are in a very instable phase: moving core ! When I Modify some functions, I'm not sure that I will modify all features who are using this functions, and when I modify a 2nd function, if the feature was using a phpBB2 function, I will surely get a error ... Exemple: - Feature 1: Download - Feature 2: Album I modify a function for ... generate structure hierarchy, in phpBB2. Download use this function, but Album use the phpBB3 function. After, I modify a function for ... get the number of clicks. The download work, but the Album have errors because the 2nd function (get number of clicks), is now recoded for work with the generator hierarchy structure of phpBB2, and not with the phpBB 3 ... I do some modifications everytime on the files, but I can't touch to the core or things like this, because I'm not sure of the Bug who will appear because of phpBB2/3 core ...