https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6597&p=45253#p45253 ----------------------------------- Lopalong Thu 22 Oct, 2009 15:12 Re: Posting Template (Force Text Into The First Post In A New Thread) ----------------------------------- [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="45241"] It is hard to explain all the new modifications, but I'm really picky about this matter and this time I am almost satisfied with the results, and I'm expecting to show the benefits on this site when I have finished all the edits... only then I will try to expose in a more structured manner what's new and what has been improved.[/quote] MG, maybe you can improve the template system to where all themes go to their own template/folder and not have the mishmash of some themes are nested - some are not. It was getting to be a pain here with all the questions and explanations to questions about how to install the different themes to different locations, overwriting cfg files or not and all the rest of it that is totally unnecessary with the new global default files system. They don't take up any more room by being in their own folders, and would create a lot less confusion if they were all the same in where to upload them to and how to install them. :P Upload to the template folder -> go to ACP > install style! Too Easy! But I really do think that you need to consider changing it from the awkward way it is done now. :censored: