https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6941&p=47735#p47735 ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Thu 11 Feb, 2010 17:17 Black Styles And Acp Look ----------------------------------- Hi there, when you are a black style only user and work or switch a lot to your admin panel, have you ever thought wow my eyes hurt? :mryellow: why not modify something for yourself to look at for a change ..in stead of for your users benefit :P well i did and i allready had everything adjusted but some problems made me redo it and make it better while i was at it, i did not make it "black_pearl like" but kept it simple like the original, there could be some errors in it but i dont see any anymore atm. if you would like to try and see just rename or backup the original files before you replace or overwrite them so you can switch back fast if you don t like it only a few files where changed: admin.css, gradient2b.gif and the corner- and tab- images, just back these !10 files! up or rename them to be safe in case of doubt or dislike upload the root.zip to the root directory, extract it (after securing the files that will be replaced/overwritten), and delete the root.zip when done, that's all... simple as that!!! Enjoyyy, ...Joshua203 :wink: Edit: Tested on phpbb 3.05 and 3.06 (thanks The Steffen for your tip to add this :wink: ) don t blame me if it s no good ... i m just an amature :lol: