https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=7029&p=48272#p48272 ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Sat 13 Mar, 2010 13:22 Re: Milky Way Red Problem (may Be The Language) ----------------------------------- maybe a link to one of your pages with a missing button may help to see what's wrong at the moment i m not sure what imageset you re trying to use, i have a feeling your trying to use reds in stead of milky way's? please make sure imgset.cfg is in both imageset folders and check if it looks like this (this is the original milkyway red file): [code linenumbers=false]# # phpBB Imageset Configuration File # # @package phpBB3 # @copyright (c) 2005 phpBB Group # @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License # # # At the left is the name, please do not change this # At the right the value is entered # For on/off options the valid values are on, off, 1, 0, true and false # # Values get trimmed, if you want to add a space in front or at the end of # the value, then enclose the value with single or double quotes. # Single and double quotes do not need to be escaped. # # # Images #img_icon_contact_profile = icon_contact_profile.gif #img_icon_contact_aim = icon_contact_aim.gif #img_icon_contact_email = icon_contact_email.gif #img_icon_contact_icq = icon_contact_icq.gif #img_icon_contact_jabber = icon_contact_jabber.gif #img_icon_contact_msnm = icon_contact_msnm.gif #img_icon_contact_pm = icon_contact_pm.gif #img_icon_contact_yahoo = icon_contact_yahoo.gif #img_icon_contact_www = icon_contact_www.gif #img_icon_post_delete = icon_post_delete.gif #img_icon_post_edit = icon_post_edit.gif #img_icon_post_info = icon_post_info.gif #img_icon_post_quote = icon_post_quote.gif #img_icon_post_report = icon_post_report.gif img_icon_user_online = icon_user_online.gif img_icon_user_offline = icon_user_offline.gif #img_icon_user_profile = icon_user_profile.gif img_icon_user_search = icon_user_search.gif #img_icon_user_warn = icon_user_warn.gif #img_button_pm_forward = #img_button_pm_new = button_pm_new.gif #img_button_pm_reply = button_pm_s_reply.gif #img_button_topic_locked = button_topic_locked.gif #img_button_topic_new = button_topic_new.gif #img_button_topic_reply = button_topic_reply.gif img_icon_contact_pm = icon_contact_pm.gif*20*28 img_icon_post_edit = icon_post_edit.gif*20*42 img_icon_post_quote = icon_post_quote.gif*20*54 img_button_pm_forward = button_pm_forward.gif*25*96 img_button_pm_new = button_pm_new.gif*25*84 img_button_pm_reply = button_pm_reply.gif*25*96 img_button_topic_locked = button_topic_locked.gif*25*88 img_button_topic_new = button_topic_new.gif*25*96 img_button_topic_reply = button_topic_reply.gif*25*96 [/code] after this is in both folders please check if all the names of the pictures in this list are actually there and the same name when they are ..refresh the imageset again, maybe even clear your browser and purge cache to be sure, and hope this helped :wink: (now i also notice that alot of images are excluded with a # and have missing sizes, this is not a style i have installed and so i do n t know why this is either [i can only guess they're not suposed to be used?] , you may try deleting the # in front and add sizes if you think this is a missing button) some good explanation of what we are talking about is here : http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/how-to-fix-missing-images-on-your-style/