https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7098&p=48841#p48841 ----------------------------------- Lopalong Fri 30 Apr, 2010 22:51 Re: Ignore User List ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="48840"]Gonna have a look on it. Maybe if we change the functions to another name[/quote] Tried all that but it appears to be a global php var and not just a IP var. [quote user="jmee84" post="48839"]The conflict is always or only if the forum use FTR MOD? I'm very interesting in this feature ... maybe someone can help us, or MG, include it in the next IP version :wink: Greetings[/quote] The vars are both used in viewtopic.php so it makes no difference whether FTR is turned off or not. :( Anyway, I'll re-check the install instructions to make sure it reflects what I've changed, as I had to dig out and change many more IP variables as I slowly went along getting it to the point of where it is. Then I'll post it all here either in MODS or Coding Help? ;) OT: @spydie - So when are you going to be made a staff member?