https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=7159&p=49048#p49048 ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Mon 24 May, 2010 15:22 Re: Milky Way Red - Width Of "last Topic" Field ----------------------------------- hehehe... you are right (MG warned me multiple times about using IE, but i tend to be quite deaf :oops: LOL) this time i tried a new thing (and i must admit i m just messing about ..so please be carefull following my advice and at least back up the 2 modded files to be safe!!) [code linenumbers=false]

{forumrow.TOPICS}

{forumrow.POSTS}

{UNAPPROVED_IMG} {forumrow.LAST_POST_TIME}

{forumrow.LAST_POSTER_FULL} {LAST_POST_IMG}

{L_NO_POSTS}

[/code] and add in stylesheet after the topicdetails entry: [code linenumbers=false]p.topicdetailsadj { width: 300px; margin: 1px 0; } [/code] be carefull !!!! i can t be held responsible if this goes wrong and messes something else up (eventhough i doubt it would) i checked in 2 browsers (IE and FF) and it looks ok to me sofar, i also had it tested by W3C ..this found no errors or warnings use it at your own risc :roll: EDIT: Chrome/Safari/Opera also look okay to me :mryellow: