https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7290&p=49788#p49788 ----------------------------------- McManus Sat 07 Aug, 2010 13:42 Re: Album_otf.php File Sorting ----------------------------------- [quote user="McManus" post="49784"]I'm sure it's supposed to be alphabetical[/quote] I may be wrong. Can't find anywhere it says this is the case. [quote user="Artie" post="6434"][b]How are my pictures named?[/b] [i]While in the OTF gallery your images maintain the image's filename as it's title. As the images are uploaded to any main album category they are named and numbered sequentially, according to the conatining folders name. Once moved to the main album, the pictures can be renamed if desired.[/i][/quote] They are numbered in the sequence which they appear on album_otf.php. For my purposes, I need them to be in the correct alphabetical order. I don't mind what name they get once uploaded, but they are in a random new sequential order and I need the original. I've played around myself, trying to sort arrays, but no success as yet. If anyone knows of a hack that could help me with this, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks, McManus