https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7354&p=50095#p50095 ----------------------------------- Costa Mon 06 Sep, 2010 22:50 LoFi Function ----------------------------------- I found out that Google 's link to my site is at LoFi version. As a result, the most visitors (which are more than 2000 unique IPs per day, or about 60,000 per month) do not stay to the site. So, I have 2 questions to ask: 1. How can I disable LoFi? Not just make the choice unavailable but really disable the LoFi function for my site. 2. What should I do so that all the visitors that come from the search machines are able to get an automated redirection to the full version? (and not to the LoFi version? ) FYI At ADM/SETTINGS/SEO -> LoFi For Bots By enabling this option LoFi will be enabled for bots -> my choice is "NO". I also realized that too many (last few month) registered users visit my site at LoFi version. That was the option at the time of their registration and they did not realize it. As a result, they don't find it that attractive and they stop visiting it. Is there a way that I can check (using Administration tools) which users have selected the LoFi? (just like checking the template they use? ) can I change it for them from LoFi to Full version? The reason that I want to do it myself is that most of our users here are not that experienced on forums' functions. And if they don't really like the view, they don't look for a way to change it. Consequently, they don't take a look at the actual functions of the forum. They just don't ever login again. This is quite an urgent matter and I think that it 's relevant to many other sites that have not noticed it yet. Looking forward to your response. Thank in advance.