https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7385&p=50265#p50265 ----------------------------------- Jopie89 Tue 28 Sep, 2010 23:41 Wordpress RSS News Feed? ----------------------------------- Hi, For my site I use (off course) icy phoenix! Only it's not very usefull on a mobile phone. I make live updates from location and I now do it with wordpress, on a sub website. When I get home i manually set the news items over from the wordpress blog to the icy-phoenix forum. Off course this works very wel, but is there a way to connect icy-phoenix and wordpress so my wordpress blog gets directly on the main page of the mainwebsite wich runs icy phoenix? I was thinking it maybe could be done by an RSS feed wich icy-phoenix reads, posts in a forum and makes homepage news items out of it... Do you think it's possible? How can I do this? maybe there is an mod already for it? Can I configure icy-phoenix in a way or....?? So in short: Main website (icy-phoenix) wich I post news items on in the normal manual way. Sub-website (wordpress) wich I can update from phone Looking for a way news items automatically gets posted from the wordpress to the icy phoenix main news page. Thank you in advance... P.S. Sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand me :D