https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=7536&p=51015#p51015 ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Fri 17 Dec, 2010 18:04 Re: Black Pearl - Update To 1.6.3 - What Is Changed? ----------------------------------- well let me tell you i m one of the few that hates championships hahaha ..last time i blew the vouvouzela (is that how you write it?) was when we lost the final game ...now my neighbours dont like me anymore hehehehe ok back to topic... if you want to go to 1.63 in one step i would download all inbetween packs (1.61/1.62/1.63) and open all their docs folders collect all changed files from there and winmerge only those ... this would at least make the compare/edit list a hell of alot shorter About your site ..yeah that's what i remember (you changed the topic a bit?) i just lost the url so i never visited again after leaving a chat message at a certain new years eve?¿? :wink: Feel free to post here if you have problems updating and i would appreciate it if you mark this topic solved when you are done Goodluck :wink: EDIT: PS: [quote]But the fact is: Yeah, i missed some Updates on both sides - phpbb and black pearl. But i didn't realized that, because i thought it's not importent to the theme.[/quote] right not important to the theme but important for security- and bug-fixes usually!