https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=7592&p=51242#p51242 ----------------------------------- Ghostsearcher Sun 16 Jan, 2011 00:14 Re: Forums_Link - No Unread Posts? Seems To Be False Or Isn't It? ----------------------------------- Yes, we try it together in my chatroom....but it doesn't works. Unfortunely. If you have some more tryings about that, i'm open for it. lol. ok, maybe bad english, but it's correct if you translated from german language ^^ *lol* But i have to tell ya, if you mean, it's all normal with the phpbb standard and you tell me further, hey it's not adjustable, so i can live with that. But how i said, i'm open for new ideas. Because it looks anyways bad if i see i want to click to the forums link and i see the alt-text: no unread posts. lol thats in every way confusing....i guess ^^ LG.... [color=red]EDIT:[/color] Ah ehm...i forget: yes it's still changed => /index.php => 'FORUM_LINK_IMG' => $user->img('forum_link', 'FORUM_LINK'), The imageset.cfg was originally unchanged, because the icon is abvailable by default. You know what i mean. ^^ I guess, there is a common translate problem... - i think i have to alternate this by doing my own text inthere, or isn't it? God, i wish i could write netherland language. ^_~