https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7634&p=51503#p51503 ----------------------------------- mort Sat 12 Feb, 2011 12:41 Re: Wanted: Help Testing And Debugging M2F ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="51502"] @ mort Let´s do the things right. like it is in all Icy code IP_ROOT_PATH . 'login_ip.' . PHP_EXT;[/quote] Yes, that will work, but I didn't want to insult his intelligence because he obviously realises that some of these commands have been turned into constants. All I was doing was pointing out some areas that needed to be addressed. But if we're going to be "Picky", [b]FYI[/b], login_ip.' . PHP_EXT = LOGIN_MG As in these examples. redirect(append_sid(LOGIN_MG . '?redirect=profile_main.' . PHP_EXT, true)); redirect(append_sid(LOGIN_MG . '?redirect=' . SEARCH_MG . '&search_id=newposts', true)); So "login_ip.' . PHP_EXT" also appears to be redundant? And it appears that the same could be said for [b](search. ' . PHP_EXT[/b] = SEARCH_MG) - VIEWTOPIC_MG and a few others I noticed?