https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7672&p=52069#p52069 ----------------------------------- tbird412 Wed 23 Mar, 2011 22:51 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53b - Patch Discussions ----------------------------------- Well I took the plunge. I locked my site. I then downloaded the cumulative patch (since I was numerous versions behind). I uploaded everything into the root folder (from the ip_root download). I ran /install/database_update.php. Everything went successful as far as I could tell. It even said the "Your site is updated. Enjoy it" or whatever message in the green box at the bottom. But now when I go to my site, I get the following error right under the "Sorry, but this site is currently unavailable. Please try again later." message ... Fatal error: Call to undefined function create_date2() in /home/bk412/blackknightsclan.org/blocks/blocks_imp_recent_topics.php on line 92 I tried going directly to my ACP /adm/ but it just says "Icy Phoenix" in real big letters in the middle of the page and nothing else. Help!!! I do have a backup. May lose a few weeks of forums posts. But ultimately I'd rather just get this working.