https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7672&p=52078#p52078 ----------------------------------- tbird412 Thu 24 Mar, 2011 14:00 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53b - Patch Discussions ----------------------------------- I'm not sure if I did it all correctly or not. I did the steps I mentioned above, and of course I ran install.php I went through all the "fixes" you can do on that menu page. The top two didn't work ... This feature will allow you to fix all posts in your forums. You can use this feature to: find and replace any text in your posts, remove all BBCode UID, automatically adjust the address of posted images. Please note that this action cannot be undone. Make sure you have a backup!!! and This feature will allow you to fix all users signatures. You can use this feature to: find and replace any text in signatures, remove all BBCode UID, automatically adjust the address of posted images. Please note that this action cannot be undone. Make sure you have a backup!!! They both just said "Error fixing _____" in a solid white page with nothing else. But all the other fixes on the menu page worked just fine. And then I deleted my install directory and I still get the error ... Fatal error: Call to undefined function create_date2() in /home/bk412/blackknightsclan.org/blocks/blocks_imp_recent_topics.php on line 92