https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=7753&p=52179#p52179 ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Wed 30 Mar, 2011 18:29 [TIP] Easy ReCaptcha Restyling ----------------------------------- Hi all, When you want to use ReCaptcha on your forum you may feel that it does not quite fit your style, there is an easy way and a hard way to adjust this... below I will describe the easy way: For this example I will choose black pearl because this is the style my own forum theme is based upon... Open styles/black_pearl/template/captcha_recaptcha.html and find: [code linenumbers=false] var RecaptchaOptions = { lang : '{LA_RECAPTCHA_LANG}', tabindex : {$CAPTCHA_TAB_INDEX}10 };[/code] replace it with: [code linenumbers=false] var RecaptchaOptions = { lang : '{LA_RECAPTCHA_LANG}', theme : 'blackglass', tabindex : {$CAPTCHA_TAB_INDEX}10 }; [/code] Open the styles/black_pearl/template/theme/stylesheet.css and at the bottom paste the following on a new blank line: [code linenumbers=false] /* === reCaptcha corrections === */ #recaptcha_table { background-color: #121212; } #recaptcha_response_field { color: #FDC400; background-color: #111111; font-family: Verdana, "Trebuchet MS", "Lucida Grande", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.4em; font-weight: normal; } #recaptcha_response_field:hover { color: red; background-color: #232323; }[/code] To also make it look the same in your ACP-example open... adm/style/captcha_recaptcha.html in there replace the same as described in the first two code boxes above!! And make the same stylesheet changes in... adm/style/admin.css That's all ...you can now purge the cache to complete this job :wink: Styles you are allowed to use are: blackglass, red, white and clean Enjoy, ...Joshua203