https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=7754&p=52201#p52201 ----------------------------------- Predator65 Fri 01 Apr, 2011 10:32 Re: Black Pearl Add Link To Home Page Forum Mess Up ----------------------------------- Hi joshua (and others) Thank you for taking the time to look at my problem for me,(sorry about the bad title) :oops: I would like to wipe the slate clean and reinstall the whole thing but is there a way I can save the exsisting posts,topics,pictures & member profiles that have been established by my members? this would be the quickest and easiest way to solve the problem I have, as of this morning I have a bigger problem I tried to login to my ACP and got this message [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2471: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1) I am using the version you quoted and have already downloaded the Black Pearl package because I thought I could just overwrite the files I messed up but I soon realised the files I need are not there untill the install package is installed through the browser, Is there a way to extract the files I need on my local pc and just replace them on the server via FTP?[quote user="Informpro" post="52182"]Hi. For the errors. Open "/language/en/common.php", remove any characters before the