https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7755&p=52262#p52262 ----------------------------------- Yros Sun 03 Apr, 2011 19:23 Re: Some News About Icy Phoenix Development - New Users Class ----------------------------------- Thank you for your hard workd. I finally had the time to test it in local. Here are the results : unable to install from scratch / unable to update. When I tried to install on a fresh database and folder, I got this : [quote]Install An error has occurred during installation An error occurred trying to update the database Duplicate entry 'cron_lock_hour' for key 'PRIMARY'[/quote] When I tried to update from the previous SVN, I deleted everything except config.php and copied the new files. I got this :[quote]SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ] Unknown column 'session_last_visit' in 'field list' [1054] SQL INSERT INTO ip_sessions (session_user_id, session_logged_in, session_start, session_last_visit, session_time, session_browser, session_forwarded_for, session_ip, session_autologin, session_admin, session_viewonline, session_page, session_forum_id, session_topic_id, session_id) VALUES (-1, 0, 1301851087, 1301851087, 1301851087, 'Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.1; U; fr) Presto/2.7.62 Version/11.01', '', '127.0.0.1', 0, 0, 1, 'forum.php', 0, 0, '70b3a757a8e0309222bfdcac05ff2b35') BACKTRACE FILE: includes/db/mysql.php LINE: 289 CALL: sql_db->sql_error() FILE: includes/sessions.php LINE: 568 CALL: sql_db->sql_query() FILE: includes/sessions.php LINE: 299 CALL: session->session_create() FILE: forum.php LINE: 25 CALL: session->session_begin()[/quote] The file database_update.php was useless because it said I was already up to date and then changed nothing. In my opinion, about the first problem on the fresh install, it might be caused due to a duplicate line of SQL query on the install.php ? I havn't checked yet, I'll try to take a look if I can but I've to check the translation first. I hope it might help. Ps: Did one of you achieved to install the last dev' in local ? If yes, how ?