https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7832&p=52870#p52870 ----------------------------------- mort Mon 06 Jun, 2011 23:55 Re: Problem Making The Forum Work Again ----------------------------------- [quote user="stefen" post="52863"]I am also having problems :cry:[/quote] Then you need to start a new thread with a lot more detail about the IP version you are using, and [b]OUTLINE[/b] all of the problems you are having - [b][i]Along with any and all error messages that you may be getting.[/i][/b] [quote] Add a concise subject to your topics. Provide the version of your Icy Phoenix, detailing if it is a new installation or an upgrade (from which version of Icy Phoenix / phpBB)? (If necessary) Add a detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce it. (If necessary) Provide an URL to your forum / URL to the specific problematic page. (If necessary) Test user account. (If necessary) Screenshot or error text, verbatim. Also, please read the sticky threads and announcements before posting your question. [/quote] :roll: