https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7908&p=53035#p53035 ----------------------------------- Codi Mon 04 Jul, 2011 03:48 How To Increase The Relative Size Of The Text In The Wordgraph Block? ----------------------------------- I need to have all the words in the wordgraph to be around 30% bigger, for I'm using a font that is a little smaller than the normal ones. I figured I'd have to make changes in the "wordgraph.php" file when I saw this in the .tpl file for the wordgraph: [code linenumbers=false] {wordgraph_loop.WORD} [/code] So I went to wordgraph.php and saw this: [code linenumbers=false]foreach ( $words as $word ) { $ratio = intval(mt_rand(8, 14)); $template->assign_block_vars('wordgraph_loop', array( 'WORD' => ( $board_config['word_graph_word_counts'] ) ? $word . ' (' . $words_array[$word] . ')' : $word, 'WORD_FONT_SIZE' => $ratio, 'WORD_SEARCH_URL' => append_sid(SEARCH_MG . '?search_keywords=' . urlencode($word)), ) ); } [/code] Can anybody give me a clue on what to do, or where to find help? Thanks in advance.