https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2725&p=54687#p54687 ----------------------------------- Hans Mon 28 Nov, 2011 05:54 Re: Some Useful Webmasters Links ----------------------------------- I certainly got a few [b][size=14]non-commercial[/size][/b] websites that are very useful for webmasters! I will add the first few I can think of and edit this posts as I remember more. [list=1][*]www.pearanalytics.com SEO Analysis and reporting website, will tell you if you have any problems with your website SEO. [*]www.deleteddomains.com This website explains the benifits of finding old expired domains, and how age affects ranking. [*]www.webhostingtalk.com This website is very old and well established forum discussing web-hosting. [*]www.overclockers.com (The first forum I ever joined) This forum is for discussion of computer hardware, operating systems, and networking. The members of it have taught me almost everything I know... [*]www.dyn.com (commercial, but usefull free products available) Domain registration, and dynamic DNS. With "dynamic DNS" you are able to host websites on residential or non-buisness ISP accounts that do not have static IP's. They also offer MX forwarding for people that have MX ports blocked by their ISP. [/list]