https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8474&p=55593#p55593 ----------------------------------- Jihuatz Wed 18 Apr, 2012 23:28 Re: Fatal Error: Call To Undefined Function Session_pagestart() In /index.php - /pagestart.php - /erc.php ----------------------------------- My friend [b]Joshua203[/b], thank you some much for you patience and help. I am thankful and proud! Today I fix everything on my page, our web page now is working wonderful. Finally I do replace all files on the server for new files like fresh install, exactly you recommend to me. Maybe we never understand how some person enter to the server and edit files like index.php on the root server and more files like one folders for our icy phoenix. My frind [b]TheSteffen[/b], thank you for your recommendation, yes we have problem for the [i]wordpress[/i] on the domain you see, we erase totality the files on there and maybe we use a different platform for that specific web page. We thing we remove all spy-ware on the server, but wen you have time check us server again please. Thank you so much for all of your help and hard work to me. I am very proud to be every one. :mrgreen: