https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8635&p=56553#p56553 ----------------------------------- Sarakin Thu 30 Aug, 2012 21:06 Re: What About A Medal MOD For Icy 2.0? ----------------------------------- [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="56530"][quote user="Sarakin" post="56500"]Well, then. First: "I can't believe it". Second: There's a lot of "garbage" features that are used by a small group of users too, and still are in the core of Icy.[/quote] [list=1][*]Show me at least 10 Icy Phoenix websites using this mod. [*]Please list all the features you think are Garbage which have been added into Icy Phoenix 2.0.[/list] I think you will discover that only few users are really using this mod, and that in Icy Phoenix 2.0 I didn't add any particular new feature... I have rather removed some of the features in benefit of plugins system.[/quote] I don't want to start a tough argue about this, and obviously I'm not gonna look for 10 sites using the medal MOD, although mine and portalpez are already two of them. About "garbage" features, I don't want to name them either because maybe they're useful for others. My only point is that Medal MOD is funny and, believe it or not, encourages people to cooperate with our sites. It would be a pity to lose this great MOD because the new core versions of Icy. One of the candies which Icy offers comparing with other softs is that its core gather a lot of features that other softs require a separate installment (MOD), so why not the medal one.