https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8698&p=56770#p56770 ----------------------------------- DWho Tue 11 Sep, 2012 09:24 New Icy Phoenix 2.0 Functions: How To Use Them? Header, Footer, CFG ----------------------------------- As A new user to learning php (I am right in my infancy with it) and as there are many different ways to code it i struggle with quite a lot of the php in icy... I understand how it works by calling different vars within a php page and how the template variables work but for a quick example page_header has been removed and the code has been placed into i belive a functions file, but it took me a great deal of time to find it. .cfg pages for example I do not see how the template files connect to it if I did I would make better use of them. This code is new in each php page [code linenumbers=false]full_page_generation($template_to_parse, $meta_content['page_title'], $meta_content['description'], $meta_content['keywords']);[/code] so confused on that as well... as well as classes I need to learn those as well it is not that it is hard to use its relearning where old code has been updated to new... And I am not going to discuss the album because it seems to be all over the place.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: