https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8701&p=57157#p57157 ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sun 21 Oct, 2012 13:31 Re: Icy Phoenix Plugins Section ----------------------------------- [quote user="elvamo" post="57036"]ok download the chat I uploaded the install from acp but since I can not enter chat nungun eo in hand. ach time I try to enter from the browser to any folder that is inside the plugins folder I get Hacking attempt[/quote] You should enter by this address: YOURSITE/plugins/chat/ [quote user="Yros" post="57051"]Just to tell that Cash plugin has trouble on the page cash_exchange of the ACP: you cannot activate the exchange between two currencies anymore, even if you can disable it (yeah I tried with an upgraded version in which I had currencies already set up). I think about a change of function name or something like that... Anyway, wouldn't it be better if the files of cash plugin were moved to the plugin directory instead of being kept on the IP core directory and spread around ?[/quote] Please open a bug in the Bugs Tracker for this. Regarding moving files, sometimes it is tricky... I still prefer to run some features from the root instead of redirecting two levels deeper.