https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8802&p=57419#p57419 ----------------------------------- mort Wed 14 Nov, 2012 23:09 Re: Chat Problem With Internet Explorer ----------------------------------- [quote user="jefazo666" post="57417"]I know that Internet Explorer sucks, and users that insists in using it suck even more, but I'm sure all of we have these users and they want to use it (don't ask me why :( ). [/quote] Please spare us that type of opinion because half of the twits that use IE don't even know or learn how to set it up, or they are using an old version that is incompatible with what is being used today. And I also believe that people have stopped making things backward-compatible for old versions of anything. [quote user="jefazo666" post="57417"] If I use IE in my website I get the same error, but I works properly here at www.icyphoenix.com. [/quote] I think it's trying to tell you something that's it's not an Icy Phoenix problem. It works for me with Win8 and IE9 - But you fail to say who is using what, which version of IE they are using and very much little else. And the other problem is, none of us are mind-readers or beta-testers for other websites who go about changing things. So please install a second "Default" version as a test forum and see if your problems still exist with that? Because you are having more problems than a cat in a dog pound.