https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8790&p=57448#p57448 ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sat 17 Nov, 2012 08:01 Re: iCis - First iPhone Application Based On Icy Phoenix ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="57354"]any chance to get this coded for android ??[/quote] Hopefully I will find someone willing to help in coding for Android... [quote user="DWho" post="57355"]So is it user based or can admin access post ect..?[/quote] Nope... read only, because it is a recipes site, it's just a show off for all the content. [quote user="jefazo666" post="57356"]Did you coded it MG? I was thinking on coding the IPhone application for all sites which has Icy Phoenix Installed. If you need any help, here is an IOS software developer. Translation is so easy with Xcode. A bit similar as you did with IP.[/quote] Oh, that would be great, please contact me if you are willing to help with that. [quote user="TheSteffen" post="57368"]I would like to test it... but I am only registered for the german itunes market. Do you have the .ipa for me?[/quote] The app should be on every market, try to look for: icis