https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8904&p=58129#p58129 ----------------------------------- mort Sun 27 Jan, 2013 06:40 @ Joshua ;) Your Site Lang Switcher? ----------------------------------- Hey Josh, Hobby Site of course! :lol: When you created that language selector at your forum, did you try to add it to the index and find out that you needed to come back one page (As in a quasi Portal) so that cookies and sessions were completely loaded before you went to the index? Because something is driving me nuts - [i]Not that it needs much to do that[/i] - but if I just go the index, it loads the header and the left-side, and then seems to forget that the footer and right column is part of the picture and just reverts to whatever the default language is - Only for the index right hand side. Yet If I go back one newly created page (Portal) and add the switcher to that with a redirect to the index - It's all good? Anyway the question is - Did you or did you not have to make a "New" page just to get the language switcher to fully work? Because if not - I'll have to re-think the way I'm switching it? :( Grazzie-Doo! :mrgreen: [b]Edit:[/b] I think I found the problem - It was sitting in my chair looking at my computer - [i]Maybe I need a bigger screen. [/i] :mrgreen: