https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=8860&p=58237#p58237 ----------------------------------- mort Tue 12 Feb, 2013 13:30 Re: Style DarkIcy For IP2.0 ----------------------------------- The Demo's are not loading with FF, and Mate, there are so many errors , warnings, double-DOC types and missing javascript that it's difficult to tell where and what is stopping anything from loading properly. :( I also note a lot of css errors - such as background-color: none? just to mention one. Yeah! I could say that they are GREAT - But that doesn't help you in any way whatsoever. :( You should try to validate the themes html and css you make with WC3 and end up with a better product. No offence, but I read this at 1000 words a long time ago - - - One is better off spending the time to create one GREAT PICTURE that is fantastic - Rather than spend their time passing in a heap of crappy ones that are mediocre. ;) I know you are working hard at what you are doing, but I also know that you can do better. :P