https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8933&p=58274#p58274 ----------------------------------- mort Sat 16 Feb, 2013 16:50 Winding Up Bitza Games Old - In The Middle And New Lang Vars. ----------------------------------- Mg is right, again - But then again - he's pretty good at Multi-Tasking too - Which is one of my lesser attributes. :( Fella's, I've been adding things to the my playground - Country flags, report bad comments and broken games, Category image drop-down selection for a new template I've designed, cookies, sessions, add forum link to Nav-Bar, password too short, user-name too long - And a few other things etc. And what's been happening is that some of you have the original Lang Script, and some have the "Middle" script, but none have the latest complete or latest one. So here I'll try to bring you all up to date in the simplest possible way. Some of you have two scripts, but the [b]all_settings.cfg[/b] is only part of the old script anyway that I've cut out to make it much like IP's [b]Main Settings.[/b] - So nothing changes there. ;) The [b]language_vars.cfg[/b] has changed considerably and has been converted to arrays - But I don't want you to attempt trying or doing that either, or merging the new with the old etc. All I need is just for you to do the language strings as you have them and as you see them and post the finished file(s) here, and I'll fix the rest and get them back to you so that you can post them at bitza games if you wish. And could you please add the "New" strings below "Above" the 'Default', 'cat_image' => 'Category image file', 'cat_image_exp' => 'Must exist in /images/cats/', 'gender' => 'Gender', 'jump_to' => 'Jump to', 'contribution' => 'Contribution', 'banner' => 'Banner', 'location_exp' => 'Sydney, Rome, Paris etc.', 'report_game' => 'Report Broken', 'report_game_sent' => 'Has reported the broken game', 'page_title_report_game' => 'Report broken Game', 'report_comment' => 'Report Comment', 'report_comment_sent' => 'Has reported a comment for the game', [/code][/spoiler][color=red]// End New New - - - ONLY FOR Limun, MG, The Steffen, Joshua, Costa, jefazo666[/color] [color=green]// Start "Old" New - - ONLY FOR Limun, MG, The Steffen[/color] [spoiler][code linenumbers=false] 'current_password' => 'Current Password', 'cookie_name' => 'Cookie Name', 'cookie_name_ex' => 'You can call this anything', 'cookie_path' => 'Cookie Path', 'cookie_path_ex' => 'You can also change this to /arcade/ etc.', 'cookie_domain' => 'Cookie domain - Name Only', 'cookie_domain_ex' => 'Do not add http:// or www', 'credits' => 'Credits', 'session_length' => 'Cookie / Session Time', 'session_length_ex' => 'This sets both the Cookie and Session Time', 'forum_show_a' => 'Show forum link in NavBar', 'forum_show_b' => 'Automatically adds the button / link to the menu', 'forum_url_a' => 'Your Forum url', 'forum_url_b' => 'Must be the full path to your forum', 'default_language' => 'Default Language', 'default_lang' => 'English', 'country_flag' => 'Country Flag', 'country_select' => 'Select your Flag', 'content' => 'Content', 'games_on_home_b' => 'Applies only to extended themes', // Only applies to some templates. 'pass_too_short' => 'Your password is too short', 'pass_min_chars' => 'Not less than 6 characters', 'username_max_chars' => 'Not more than 13 characters', 'username_too_long' => 'Your User Name is too long', // Change. //

'.$lang['games_on_home_a'].': This is the index page and 36 is the recommended minimum number.

// $lang['top_100'] = 'Top'; // Delete this => $l_forum_permission = 'Forum Permissions'; //[/code][/spoiler][color=green][b]// End "Old" New - - ONLY FOR Limun, MG, The Steffen[/b][/color] Thanks fella's - And I'll promise to stop for a while - If I can just get this devil off my shoulder.! :twisted: