https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8953&p=58361#p58361 ----------------------------------- mort Mon 25 Feb, 2013 10:59 Re: What Makes You Angry ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="58360"]should be working again now[/quote] Too bad, Too late. When I go to an Icy Phoenix support site I don't expect to find locks on the doors that you must either open or answer stupid questions before one can gain access. You didn't fill in what gender you are? What is your "Real" Name" What Rubbish, What Nonsense. If anything this sort of stuff works against Icy Phoenix. It is after all supposed a be a support site and generally freely open to one and all without the third degree stuff. But it's not - It's a "Personalised General Forum" with a bit of Icy Phoenix thrown in. And has adopted the attitude of "We'll let you in as long as you know the secret password"? Why don't you make it "Support by invitation only" I think I'll stick to doing all of my posting here in future, and if those of other Nationalities choose to ignore how I'm trying to help [b]THEM[/b] - - Then that's Too Bad also!