https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=9176&p=59411#p59411 ----------------------------------- mort Mon 13 Jan, 2014 11:46 Re: BUG Images Not Showing In Post ----------------------------------- Probably worse? :lol: S T R A N G E? All I can see in his post is: [spoiler]Love this theme. I am in the process of modifying it to for my warcraft guild with a custom background but I have run into an issue with the background. I have read and rad a million links from google trying to get it to work correctly but no dice I figure I would come to the place the theme came from in hopes of figuring this out. this is what I am going for: at first I got the entire background 1920x1080 set but then when it repeats the eagle shows up again as the forum grows. It also took forever to load considering the file was HUGE. So I created a repeating pattern: and set it to repeat and it loads fast and since it repeats forever it should be fine with people on bigger resolutions. Now the issue is how can I get the eagle and the yellow text in position on the right hand side and not repeating? I scoured the phpbb forums through what seemed like endless posts about people trying to do the same thing but the best I could get was the eagle and text literally ontop of the actual forum with everything shifted down. Any ideas? Sadistic is the website if you want to see it live to get an better idea.[/spoiler] But then again - You're an Admin! :mryellow: