https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=9205&p=59553#p59553 ----------------------------------- Massiel Thu 20 Feb, 2014 19:55 I'd Appreciate Your Help With A Few Things... ----------------------------------- First of all, forgive me if I am posting in the wrong forum, I looked but wasn't sure where I should post. Thank you in advance if you can help me figure these out, if not, thanks anyway for giving me the chance to ask here. Your style is very cool, thanks for making it! So, I need to modify the looks of the style so it fits with my site's main page a little more, or blend better. This is my main site www.healthyconsciouslifestyle.com - these are the forums - www.healthyconsciouslifestyle.com/forums I want to be able to change the background color, fix the header area and change the color of the forum headers, see my problem is I am very new at this, I can follow instructions but I don't know where things are like most of the people at phpbb forums do. I've looked around in some of the files but I don't want to mess things up so I'm here to ask you instead. :) This graphic kinda explains what I need.