https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=9506&p=60270#p60270 ----------------------------------- mort Fri 18 Dec, 2015 12:29 Re: Icy Phoenix 2.2 Beta 1 ----------------------------------- I don't need to read through anything other than what happens from this point in time because I have the latest from GIT and it's got errors in the album plugin. what's more I don't want to spend a lot of time so lets start somewhere here.. First I've patched the block file with the right path. :mryellow: :) [b]Next:[/b] [b][i]Ignore my previous post...[/i][/b] :censored: Plugins/Photo Album/Configuration Template->make_filename(): Error - template file not found: ../common/acp/album_config_settings_body.tpl Open: plugins/album/adm/templates/admin_album_config_settings_body.tpl Find: 'template_file' => ADM_TPL . 'album_config_settings_body.tpl' Replace with: 'template_file' => ALBUM_ADM_TPL_PATH . 'album_config_settings_body.tpl' These are all of the affected files where no doubt most of the ADM_TPL will have to be changed to ALBUM_ADM_TPL_PATH [b]BUT![/b] some of them may need to be not changed as they could be using "common" file that exist in the root/acp/*.* though I doubt it and it's too risky just to change them willy-nilly! (although I'm thinking about it!) :P 'template_file' => ADM_TPL . 'album_config_upload_body.tpl' ADM_TPL . 'album_cat_body_debug.tpl', BUT ONLY FOR DEBUGGING PURPOSE, and send me a screenshot of it then go back to this template file ADM_TPL . 'album_cat_body.tpl'. 'template_file' => ADM_TPL . 'album_config_clearcache_body.tpl' // for alittle hint see the template file ADM_TPL . 'album_config_sub_body.tpl' 'template_file' => ADM_TPL . 'album_config_gd_info_body.tpl' 'template_file' => ADM_TPL . 'album_config_index_body.tpl' 'template_file' => ADM_TPL . 'album_config_personal_body.tpl' 'template_file' => ADM_TPL . 'album_config_thumb_body.tpl' 'template_file' => ADM_TPL . 'album_config_thumb_body.tpl' 'template_file' => ADM_TPL . 'album_config_upload_body.tpl' ADM_TPL . 'album_cat_body_debug.tpl', BUT ONLY FOR DEBUGGING PURPOSE, and send me a screenshot of it then go back to this template file ADM_TPL . 'album_cat_body.tpl'. 'template_file' => ADM_TPL . 'album_config_clearcache_body.tpl' // for alittle hint see the template file ADM_TPL . 'album_config_sub_body.tpl' 'template_file' => ADM_TPL . 'album_config_gd_info_body.tpl' 'template_file' => ADM_TPL . 'album_config_index_body.tpl' 'template_file' => ADM_TPL . 'album_config_personal_body.tpl' 'template_file' => ADM_TPL . 'album_config_settings_body.tpl' [size=18][b]EDIT:[/b][/size] Ok, I swung the axe at this and changed the lot otherwise one cannot navigate the Album settings in the ACP. [b]Go To:[/b] plugins/album/adm/templates/ [b] And check every file for:[/b] ADM_TPL . [b]And replace it with:[/b] ALBUM_ADM_TPL_PATH . If you do them all the same time with something like [b]Notepad++[/b] don't leave the dots off the ends else you will end up with a mess.. ;)