https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=9546&p=60408#p60408 ----------------------------------- mort Fri 12 Feb, 2016 00:47 Re: Notifiction Emails Text/html? ----------------------------------- This testing is starting to wear me down - AND so is the spam I get via my gmail re-direct.... :censored: [b]Edit:[/b] Now it's getting odd because Mortacious has just got the one and only forum notification to his iinet address.. Bet your life that if I change Mort to iinet - this thing wont work. :mryellow: So I'm going to change the addy for mortacious - and if that works - I will then change mort's. [b]Edit 2:[/b] Must have been lucky - Because now Mortacious is locked out again.. :( So is Lopalong @ phpbb.com because his "old" email address didn't exist any more and changing it locked him out from there. STUPID phpBB! [b][i]change/misspell one's email address - or any other reason one doesn't get a confirmation email and one can't get back in.[/i][/b]. [b][i] Oh Dear![/i][/b] :mricy: