https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9634&p=60797#p60797 ----------------------------------- MWE_001 Mon 22 Aug, 2016 21:59 Re: Blogs Mod ----------------------------------- Yeah there are are but all they say is config one and config two lol I think it might still be being developed? There is no way anyone can look at the ACP settings and say oh ok that's what that is for. I'm sure it was meant to be worked on still. No harm no foul. This is just what I am thinking. I love the blog. It is an awesome little plugin. Simple and right to the point. I might in the mean time turn it on and off and work on it some. There is some skinning work I might try to do just for the sake of having something to do. As I stated, I simply turned it off for now. I really like it and hope to get to use it in the near future but no biggie either way. I know you guys got a lot going on with this fine project. I am enjoying it the way it is. Thanks guys! Keep up the awesome work. You all rock it! :mrorange: