https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9643&p=60861#p60861 ----------------------------------- Bob Dukes Tue 30 Aug, 2016 19:33 Notification When On Forum Activity - This Has Been Solved My Last Reply ----------------------------------- I'm the administrator on a small Icy Phoenix CMS I've recently set up. I would like to get email notification when there is activity on three forums I've set up. When I look at my profile and go to subscribed forums list, it says I have no subscribed forums, but I don't see any way to subscribe to a forum for notification. Also, I have not turned on Always notify me of replies under Preferences. Could you tell me what the best way to set up email notification for Forum activity? My admin email has been set to an email address that I check every day on my development machine. If I could get notification of forum activity in my email on my development machine, I wouldn't have to also check for new posts, replies, etc. on the Icy Phoenix CMS. - Thanks, Bob