https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9738&p=61095#p61095 ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Mon 01 May, 2017 16:23 Re: Icy Phoenix Is Viable Currently? ----------------------------------- [quote user="nos" post="61093"]The important thing is that Icy Phoenix continue to have support :).[/quote] Yes, we will continue to support, mainly for maintenance and bugs. [quote user="Xerus" post="61094"]Icy Phoenix Is Viable Currently? The old versions YES I say goodbye Icy :cry: Xenforo gives me the heart and love for a forum. ICY Germany the support has been dead for years[/quote] I'm sorry to read that, but I understand your point. Icy Phoenix has always been free, and this is the reason why everyone who contributed did it for free (limited to everyone's free time). Now a day, it's impossible to compete with other larger and well known projects... plus Social Networking is widely different from the past... If you need a solid and modern platform I understand why you may need to move to another solution. I'm sorry to see you go.